HB Services, LLC Home Improvement Blog
Welcome to the HB Services, LLC home improvement blog. Find great tips here on all of your home improvement projects!
- How to Protect Your Roof from Winter Weather
- 3 Tips for Prepping Your Roof Before Winter
- How to Tell if You Need a New Roof—And Why to Do It in Summer
- A Homeowner’s Guide to Safe Roof Inspection and Maintenance
- 3 Things You Need to Know about Your Roof Installation Process
- The Ins and Outs of Roof Repair and Maintenance
- Algae or Moss on Your Roof? Here's What to Do
- Excited About Winter? Certified Installers Recommend Doing These 2 Things Now
Winter weather can take a toll on your roof, and if the damage is extensive enough, it may require repairs. Investing proactively to protect your roof from winter damage pays dividends. Homeowners should take some of these steps to protect their roofs before snow sets in....
Start Winter Roof Preparation Now
Your roof is a vital part of your home and needs proper care, maintenance, and seasonal preparation to work efficiently. Summer and fall are the perfect times to decide if you need a new roof. Winter roof preparation provides peace of mind during snowstorms and ensures your roof will last well into spring....
Protect Your Home
Without a functioning roof, homes are at risk of weather damage. In some cases, a simple roof repair can fix a leak or minor damage. However, every house eventually needs a roof replacement....
Roofs expand and contract with the weather, causing cracks. Falling leaves, winter melt, and rainwater can seep into the structure of your home through faulty roofing, causing water damage, mold, and other expensive issues. Roof replacement and repair is necessary, but it can be very hazardous for a homeowner....
What Can I Expect From the Roof Installation Process?
Roof replacement adds value to your home. If you’re prepared for the job and have a professional doing the work, the roof installation process is a smooth one. Here is what you need to know....