HB Services, LLC Home Improvement Blog
Welcome to the HB Services, LLC home improvement blog. Find great tips here on all of your home improvement projects!
Our Home Improvement Blog provides great tips and information on all general home improvement projects.
- Gloomy to Glamorous Fireplace Renovations
- Creating the Recreation Room You’ve Always Wanted
- 4 Reasons to Finish Your Basement
- Advantages of Winter Remodeling
- Planning and Budgeting Your Basement Finishing Project
- Quick Ways to Increase the Resale Value of Your Home
- Give Your Home’s Exterior a Facelift before Halloween
- 3 Quick and Easy Home Renovations
- Choosing The Best Trim For Every Area Of A Room
- Maximize Your Home Storage with an Added Closet
- How to Tighten Up Your Home and Save Money
- Your Guide to Fixing Crevice Cracks
- Make Room in Your Budget for These Top Home Renovation Trends for 2016
- How to "Go Green" with Your Home in 3 Steps
- How to Improve Your Home's Curb Appeal on a Budget
- Warm Up Your Backyard With an Outdoor Fireplace
- 4 Basic Concepts in Landscape Design
- From Simple to Grand-Scale – Water Features for Any Budget
- Outdoor Ideas to Dress Up Your Home: Decks, Screened Porches and Enclosed Porches
- March: In Like a Lion and Out Like a Lion. Spring Exterior Home Improvement Tips.
- Entertainment Home
- Naughty or Nice? Making Sure Your Home Doesn't Get Coal!
- Aging in Place
- Fall Home Exterior Tips
- Helpful Tips When Adding a Fence To Your Yard
- Make Your Home the Talk of the Block
- Home Improvement Projects Provide a Great Return on Investment
- Deck and Ceiling Fan Maintenance
Fireplaces offer a traditional, cozy way to heat your home and make your gathering spaces more comfortable. If you’re considering replacing your existing fireplace, think about renovating it instead. It’s a great way to enjoy the benefits of an upgrade without the added cost....
Entertainment rooms make a great addition to almost every house. It’s a great way to create a space you and your family can enjoy together. Before you begin, however, it’s important to know exactly what you want so you don’t miss any useful additions....
Finishing Your Basement for Added Value
Many Americans use their basements for storage or as a laundry room. What they might not realize, however, are the benefits they miss out on by letting this space go to waste. Remodeling your basement can add beautiful, functional square footage that will increase the value of your home and give you more room to grow. Here are the best reasons to start your renovation project now....
Why Remodel in the Winter?
As the weather warms up, flowers bloom, your neighbors come out of hibernation, and your local home improvement store transforms into a crowded village. It’s also when you hear saws, drills, and hammering echoing through the streets. While the spring and summer are popular times to remodel, most people don’t consider winter an ideal time for home improvement projects. Here is why you should consider remodeling in the winter....
A finished basement not only increases your home’s resale value, but also provides your family with additional square footage for living space. There are many ways to save on costs when looking to finish your basement....